Wednesday, January 14, 2015

New Year Revelations



So, my first ministry partner party was this last January 2nd.  It was small, with just a few family members that are supporters for me.

We had some good food and played a few games while we talked about what God has been doing personally in our lives, and other stuff, too.  =)

My next party will be April 3rd, when I will host a full Seder Christian dinner.  I love the image of waiting for our coming Redeemer that each Seder depicts and the added celebration of knowing He has come.

Please join me to share in this beginning of the Easter weekend and the deep reflection of all God has done.
Families and friends are all welcome to celebrate together with me.  Invites will be going out soon, so feel free to contact me with any questions or specifics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in clean, relevant, and insightful! =]