Tuesday, January 10, 2012

This last Month’s Infamous “Coffee House” Facebook Quotes



If you “Friend Request” me on Facebook and your profile picture is a car, 
I will assume you are a  transformer.

Watched a drunk guy accuse an RTD driver for stealing a bottle of non existent booze, 
Is this typical for a Wednesday?

Anyone who stops their car in the middle of the crosswalk 
obviously has never had to walk in one!

wow! im glad i dont look like that anymore. lol. 
 (after I shared a picture of him at Coffee House, taken 8 years ago.)

It is encouraging and inspiring to recall our lives all those years ago
 and see what we have made of ourselves despite it all! :o)

Last quote from the Prodigal fb page I started:

I love bein able to talk to someone with no bias or judgment involved… Thanks V.  Other then that… I still have  thinking to do… So bye fb

**My aim is not to build a social network online, where things are shallow.  Instead, I use it as a way to pray and tempt them off (into the real world) to have real relationships where the Holy Spirit can move and they can see real faith in action.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in clean, relevant, and insightful! =]